I am an Italian-native professional translator from English, French, Russian and Bulgarian, and a conference interpreter between Italian and English, and from French, Russian and Bulgarian into Italian.
I have been working as a freelancer since 2009. My experience also includes working in a sales/admin capacity in a manufacturing company and as an Italian In-House Translator for one of the biggest LSPs in the UK.
Since 2013, I also work as a Visiting Interpreting Trainer on the MA Conference Interpreting and Translation Studies offered at the University of Leeds.
As a translator, I can tackle most subjects, but mainly work in:
- Food & drink (food manufacturing)
- Technical & Legal (user manuals, maritime equipment, terms and conditions, international contracts)
- Marketing and Business (press releases, campaigns, company description, e-commerce)
- Corporate (H&S policies, training documents)
- Tourism (luxury hotel chains)
What is more…
I regularly translate on a voluntary basis for these NGOs and communities:
Interested to know more?
Alexander Drechsel (the Tablet Interpreter) interviewed me as part of his language podcast series in August 2015. Feel free to listen to the whole episode here.